1.What is a typical day/week like for you?
Ha! My days start with a 6-8am workout, Then it's off to follow up phone calls, emails, radio interviews schedule & calendar reviews and it ends with practice time.
2. What is your best memory of the start of your career?
I will never forget I got a got a chance to sit in with Freddie Hubbard.
3.What advice would you give to someone wanting to pursue this career?
I would strongly suggest that a person learn the business of music and develop meaningful relationships
4. How can you be booked for a show?
I can be booked at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What’s your favorite album from another artist?
I love the new Mary J. Blidge record
Strength of a woman
6.What song of yours are you most proud of? Tell us about your music
I love Blow yo horn! On this particular body of work, I get a chance to showcase my playing skills
7. What is your biggest accomplishment?
My biggest success thus far is charting on Billboard and being a Grammy Winner
8. Name your top 5 dead or alive favorite artist of all time.
Freddie Hubbard, Lee Morgan, Renee Flemming, Wynton Marsalis & The Clark Sisters