Q&A with Urszula Makowska
1. How long have you been in this industry and what jobs?
I've been blogging since 2012. I've been active for five years. Aside to that I am an influencer, actress, and merchandiser.
2. What is a typical day/week like for you?
During the day, I work as a merchandiser for FullBeauty Brands. I love my job. Outside of work, I am always working on my social media, writing blog posts, shooting, and attending events. I am consistently busy and I love this. But, sometimes I do get tired and take a Sunday to relax. I'll watch Netflix and just hangout in bed all day.
3. What personal advice would you give to someone wanting to pursue this career?
I say go for it and follow your dreams. Don't let anyone bring you down. If this is where you want to be, do it. Take action and get out there. Network and love what you do.
4. How many appearances are needed to be made to promote your work?
It takes a lot to get your work promoted. I've been in this industry for years. I'm always working to get my work promoted. I even hired a publicist to help me out.
5. What are your biggest accomplishments in fashion?
Everything that took me to get here today are my accomplishments. I've worked hard to get where I am today. I appreciate the love and support I've received from everyone. I am happy to be where I am. I've put my heart out into this.
6. What designers or brands inspired you the most?
Every designer and brand is inspiring. I actually find inspiration within people. It's a person that inspires me. The way they talk, the way they behave, their culture, the way they dress. To me it is inspirational and allows me to create looks in my mind that are a work of art.
7. Tell us about your latest work? What can we expect from it?
Right now I am shooting new content for my blog and social media site. You can soon prepare for the launch of my youtube channel. It will be quite interesting.
Check out her website:
Her massive Instagram:
Tell her the good folks over at The Now Legacy sent you!
She is NOW a LEGACY FOREVER!!!!