1. What is a typical day/week like for you?
My day starts with me checking my social medias, figuring out what's going on with all of my band members and then making a plan on how to further grow our project.
We set a goal for the day and then try and meet it.
At the end of the day, I spend time with my family.
2. What is your best memory of the start of your career?
My best memory of starting my career was the realization that it was possible to achieve something that appears so extraordinary in every sense.
3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to pursue this career?
Id tell them to never give up and also set pride aside, understand that there are a lot of people in the industry that can help you and want to.
But they can help if you won't let them.
4. How can you be booked for show/appearance?
Backdrop Violet can be booked for a show/appearance by contacting our management:Johnroomusic@gmail.com
5. What’s your favorite album from another artist?
The Connection by Papa Roach or Rumors by Fleetwood Mac
6. What song of yours are you most proud of? Tell us about your music
I'm most proud of Skipper, Framework, and Gold off of our upcoming album A Sharper Light.
Im proud of that album in general because I was honest on it and we truly found our sound.
7. What is your biggest accomplishment?
My biggest accomplishment as cliche it might sound is being in Backdrop Violet. Without this band, I wouldn't be doing anything. I'd be miserable.
8. Name your top 5 dead or alive favorite artist of all time.
Cyndi Lauper, Stevie Nicks, Jacoby Shaddix, Elvis Presley, and Bert McCracken.
9. What’s your next marketing moves for “Skipper”?
Putting in a show at White Oak Music hall called "Madness Is Dead" which officially closes out our first EP "Madness" and opens up our true sound with Skipper for our new album "A Sharper Light".
10. How can you maintain your exposure/ are currently signed or independent?
Continue to make friends as much as possible, keep those friends, and make them happy with my music. And we are independent.
11. What’s next for your enterprise?
Our first full length album "A Sharper Light".
The Official Video To "Skipper" Check It OUT!
I think it's safe to say, you're legacy is NOW! 🙌👏👏👏👏