Interview With The BEAUTIFUL Actress Lili Rich!!!! 🎥🎥🌟
an accomplished Film, Television and Theater actress who has established herself as a force to be reckoned in the UK, Hollywood, Bollywood Europe and Israel.
Q & A
1. What is a typical day/week like for you?
My days are unpredictable and spontaneous. I’m not a routine person so it’s really depends. When I get up and go to work my day is basically just it. And other days when I’m more free I like to go to soho house with my laptop and work from there. Or meet my friends to catch up. Or when I need to relax I paint, and also go to the gym. I mix up my training with lots of different classes to keep It interesting, like boxing and yoga and Pilates and even Crossfit. So I try to keep my days different.
2. What is your best memory of starting your career?
I remember when I just got into high school, my school didn’t have theatre classes as others had and I was really upset about it. I wanted to be an actress since a very young age but I didn’t have the access to it. I asked the principal to get us acting classes to the school I remember him telling me that it’s only me asking for it and he can’t do it, so I went to all the kids in my year and got signatures from those that wanted to have acting class. I gave it to the principal and he was surprised, and said ok. That was the time how I started to touch this world of acting.
3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to create and market a brand from scratch?
It’s depends what industry they are in. I’m still working on mine as it’s a never ending job. My biggest advice is to be determined, not give up and work hard. If they want to be actors I suggest to attend as many classes as possible, courses, get trained, learn new skills. I’m all about learning and growing.
Get good headshots, create work for yourself. Get a good showreel, push yourself but also be patient. You start from nothing but as you do you grow, you grow as a person and as a business, brand. You learn from experience and life and that’s the best learning, the best school.
4. How can others reach out to you for film related information?
Through my agent. (ML International Talent) For any work related and bookings.
5. What’s your favorite feature of movies/media?
You’ll laugh at me, but since I was a girl I watched this
film 1000 times and I’ll always do. “princess diaries”. Perhaps because I always had personal/ emotional connection to it.
6. How many future films/appearances are estimated for your work this year? This year I filmed 2 feature films that will be shown in 2020. I have another one coming and who knows, the year hasn’t ended yet. This industry can be very unpredictable so I’m hoping for more to come 🙂 7. What is next for your business? I’m shooting another Indian movie that I’m waiting for the dates. At the moment it’s up in the air. 8. RANK your top 5 actors/actresses of all time? Robert de Niro Melissa McCarthy Angelina Julie Christian Bale Michelle Piper