Meet NBC’s The Voice contestant Presley Tennant - - The Now Legacy
Ablaze Entertainment is proud to announce Presley Tennant‘s newest single release “Bite The Bullet!”
Since being a contestant on NBC’s The Voice as part of Team Kelly, Presley has transitioned from her pop music beginning to climbing the country music charts and “Bite The Bullet” could propel her to top in 2021. Additional singles from her debut country album are scheduled to follow later this year. Follow Presley for the latest updates on performances and future releases.
Question & Answer Interview
1. What is a typical day/week like for you?
- A typical week for myself usually consists of writing new music all the time, meetings and interviews, going to the gym and of course making some time to hang out with my friends and family.
2. What is your best memory of starting your career?
- I would say that the best memory that I have of starting my career, would be the feeling of knowing that music is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I remember performing on stage and felt such an adrenaline rush that I've experienced unlike no other. Words can't even describe it. I just knew from that moment on that music will always have to be a part of my life.
3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to create and market a brand from scratch?
- I would tell them to have a clear vision of exactly who/what the brand is and believe it fully. If there's any part of you that is unclear, then re-evaluate and come up with a new plan that is exactly what you want it to be.
4. How can others reach out to you for music collaboration information?
- You can reach out to me through my social media which is @PresleyTennant on all platforms! I'm always responding and love working with others.
5. What’s your next marketing moves for your career?
- The next step in my career is creating and releasing so much new music. So many projects are in the works and I'm so excited for everyone to finally see what's been going on!
6. Name your top 5 musicians; dead or alive?
- In no particular order my top 5 favorite musicians would be Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Chris Stapleton & Etta James.