Musical Great "The 12th Human" Q & A Interview 📸🌠 I The Now Legacy
Eric Ryan is the man behind the Alternative/Indie band,The 12th Human, and writes and produces the music created for the band all on his own.
Interview With The Great @the12thhuman
Q & A
1. What is a typical day/week like for you?
Working during the day, jommiń at night
2. What is your best memory of starting your career? Recording my first split with Ancient Hound (@ancienthoundband) up in Boston was a watershed moment for me. Back then I was recording everything on my own and it was incredibly satisfying to be able to hear back something that started off as just an idea in my head. 3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to start a band?
Don’t give anything more than 3 seconds of consideration. If you want to do it, just get it done before the doubt sets in. Even if my songs gain barely any traction, i’m still glad I have them to listen back on as I get older. Also don’t take yourself too seriously. Nothing’s fun if you set expectations. 4. How can others reach out to you for music related information? The best way to reach me is our Instagram @the12thhuman 5. What’s your favorite body of work completed to date?
This may sound overtly promotional, but my new song ‘You Got It From Me’ is far and away my favorite piece of music we’ve put out. It’s something I’ve been writing for over 2 years now, and to hear it back after our producer did his magic just blew me away. It’s exactly how I envisioned it to sound.
6. How many future features/projects are estimated for your work this year?
We are aiming for 1 song per month. I think the days of releasing a record when nobody cares about your music is over. We’re going to put out a new song every month until people care enough for an entire album.
7. What is next for The 12th Human?
8. RANK your top 5 musicians of all time, dead or alive? Hard pass. Too tough.
9. What’s your next marketing moves for your career?
The goal is to not treat this as a business. It’s the one part of our lives that we don’t have to take too seriously. I don’t really have many expectations for it. I just want to have fun with it and see where it goes.