Meet The Exciting Artist Onarsé! - - The Now Legacy
Artist - Onarsé
Social Media Accounts:
IG - https://instagram.com/Itsonarse
SoundCloud - https://m.soundcloud.com/user-485882507
YouTube - https://youtube.com/channel/UC_iQEF985IWmWXUI_NlMBJw
Question and Answer Interview
1. What is a typical day/week like for you?
My typical day would usually just be work, work, work. I know… a bit boring and cliché but I genuinely love creating music anytime of the day. When it comes to something passionate that I love, I often become far too obsessed with getting things done. If I have an idea for a song in mind, I always tend to exclude my self from everyone else and become fixated in perfecting my craft. But it’s a working progress for me to try and become better at.
2. What is your best memory of starting your career?
My best memory of me starting my career would definitely be performing for fans. I genuinely love to see fans sing and scream my lyrics to the top of their lungs, it feels so good, especially as a songwriter.
3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to create and market a brand from scratch?
Definitely learn to not give a f***!!! Stop focusing on others and start working on yourself! Stay authentic and true to your art!
4. How can others reach out to you for music collaboration information?
Check out my music through my linktree link - https://linktr.ee/Onarse
5. What’s your next marketing moves for your career? Talk about your EP “15/10”.
Definitely to play as much shows as I can and engage with my fans as much as I can. I love fashion, my fans love the fashion I wear and as long as I’m able to connect with my fans, that’s all that matters
6. Name your top 5 musicians; dead or alive?
Frank Ocean, Jhene Aiko, Mariah Carey, Solange, Kali Uchis