Energetic Interview with THE GREAT Sean Kelly – The Owner of Jersey Champs🚦🏅
Updated: Jun 3
Question & Answer – SEAN KELLY (Owner & President of Jersey Champs)
1. What is a typical day/week like for you?
I usually sleep around 4-6 hours per day. Wake up early and check up on my Facebook Ads, then answer all my emails and messages. My day is filled with various tasks from my to do list which has tasks spontaneously added as the day goes on.
2. What is your best memory of the start of your career?
When the first order of 100 jerseys came to my house, I was so thrilled. I remember jumping and screaming around the house at how amazing the jerseys came out.
3. What advice would you give to someone wanting to pursue this career?
Build a powerful network around you and stay on top of trends. Don’t just sell something because you like it. Study the market first.
4. How can you be booked for show/appearance?
Contact me on Instagram(@seanmkekelly or my website. SeanMikeKelly.com
5. What’s your favorite media company?
Barstool Sports is absolutely killing it. I respect their marketing strategies and I al so love Vayner Media.
6. What projects are you most proud of?
Our collaborations with celebrities like Mark Cuban, 2 Chainz & Logic have been super awesome. I’m most proud of our recent XXXTentacion jersey. We are donating 100% of the profits to charity and we have raised a significant amount of money so far.
7. What is your biggest accomplishment?
We give away 1,000 free jerseys per week at Jersey Champs. I am proud to reward my customers for supporting us and believe all companies should give back to their customers.
8. Name your top 5 dead or alive favorite CEO’s of all time.
1. Elon Musk 2. Kevin O’ Leary 3. Mark Zuckerberg 4. Mark Cuban 5. Gary Vaynerchuk
9. What’s your next marketing moves for your career?
Get the Jersey Champs Instagram Page to 2 million followers! We recently hit 1 million followers a few months ago and it was one of the best feelings In the world.
10. How can you maintain your exposure/ are currently signed or independent?
Constantly be releasing relevant content and trending jersey designs. You have to keep your customers engaged with viral media topics and of course sick jersey designs.
11. What’s next for your enterprise?
We are going to be entering the jersey world for eSports and we are super excited.
12. Where can people get a jersey?
13. What Celebs have won your products?
Mark Cuban, Gary Vaynerchuk, Michael Rapoport, Dwayne Wade, Dez Bryant, Odell Beckham Jr, Logic, Khalid, Marcus Peters, Kyrie Irving, Lil Pump, Martavis Bryant, Fabolous, Young M.A, Lil Wayne, Futuristic, Landon Collins, 2 Chainz, 21 Savage, Jae Crowder, YBN Nahmir, Casey Veggies, Soulja Boy, Supreme Patty, Dave East, Migos, Perez Hilton, Clint Capela of the Houston Rockets, Terrance Williams, Skinny From the 9, Brandon Ingram, DJ Drewski, Victor Oladipo, Karl Anthony Towns, JaVale McGee, FATBOY, Loveliveserve & more.